*The designated Job Shadow Day is
Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020*
- Students can job shadow once per school year.
- Parents are responsible for all transportation and lunch needs for the day of the shadowing.
- Students must complete the attached Job Shadowing Permission Form and return it to their Homeroom teacher no later than Friday, February 21, 2020.
- In order for the absence to be counted as an Activity Day students must complete the Job Shadowing Worksheet (see attachments here) and must be returned to their homeroom teacher by Monday, March 2, 2020.
- Students should check with the person they will be shadowing to make sure they come to “work” in the appropriate attire. Students should dress professionally and wear comfortable shoes. School dress code still applies (i.e. no low cut tops for girls or baggy pants for boys).
- Some businesses have a release form or job shadowing packet that must be completed. Parents and students are responsible for completing all proper paperwork in advance for the business for which they will shadow.
- Students should be on their best behavior and do their best to represent Northside Middle School.
**Students cannot shadow a teacher at Northside Middle School**
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Mrs. Strickland at 739-4190.
Kelly Strickland, GCDF Career Specialist