Coach Cheryl Gil- Volleyball
Coach Maurice Green- Boys Basketball
Coach Veronica Adams - Girls Basketball
Coach Kathleen Felder- Cheerleading
Please make sure that all athletic fees have been paid to Northside Middle School.
$50.00 Athletic Fee for 2023-2024 school year
Please come out and support our student athletes!
Northside Middle School is moving towards a cashless ticketing program called GOFAN. You can find more information on GOFAN.CO
Event Policy: NO tickets will be sold at the gate. REFUND POLICY- We will only offer a partial refund (minus convenience fees) if a game is cancelled due to Covid 19. If a game is rescheduled for a new date and time, all tickets purchased will be valid for the new date and time.
Starting Friday, August 19, Lexington Two will implement a clear bag rule that restricts sizes and types of bags permitted in district facilities.
The clear bag rule, similar to those at other Midlands schools and event venues, is being implemented to increase safety for fans, players, coaches, and others in attendance.
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″. A logo no larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″ can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ -- approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (any bags with medically necessary items will be searched by gate personnel before entry.)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags
- Non-approved seat cushions, which include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or cover
The South Carolina High School League has partnered with the Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services to help keep people from overdosing on fake pills, which often contain deadly amounts of fentanyl. Remember, just one fake pill can kill you, and you should only trust medications from your doctor or pharmacist. Learn more at just plain killers dot com.